In less then 24 hours we will know if this cycle worked or not. It seems like I have been waiting for months but the wait is almost done. I am sure that I will get little sleep tonight just thinking what the Dr will tell me.
The last few days I have been feeling like it did not work, but tonight I feel a little different. Maybe it did?
Collin was looking at the Toys R Us catalog that came in the mail and was circling things that he wanted for Christmas. Then he started circling baby toys for his baby brother that is in his mommy's tummy. So cute! I told him that if we are to be having a baby it would not be hear for Christmas- he was quite dissapointed!
I will post sometime tomorrow!
Wednesday, October 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment