CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 11, 2010

Let The Journey Begin

When Craig and I first met, I never thought having children would be such an obstacle. We were young and healthy. But after three years of trying we realized something was not right. We seeked help and within 6 months we were finally pregnant with our miracle baby. The journey to get their was hard but it was well worth it. And so now - 4 years later - we are starting the journey all over again.

This time, I think it is a little harder for me to deal with. I wanted so desperatly to get pregnant on my own - to allow my body to do what it is meant to do. I have heard it said before that once you get pregnant it is easier to become pregnant. My Dr even warned me after my Csection that it could happen at any time and I prayed that she was right. But unfortunatly for whatever reason, here we are again - starting the dreaded shots, blood draws and ultrasounds. I only hope that this IVF cycle will be a success just like my first one was.

Last week, I lost a friend from highschool and was reminded all too quickley how short and precious life is. This week I am remembering what a miracle life is as well.

Let the journey begin!

Originally Posted 9/20/10

0 comments:

Post a Comment