Things are right on track! Tuesday's appointment was a little dissapointing. I was not where they wanted me to be so they doubled my stim meds. I was worried to say the least. But today showed improvement, still a little on the slow side for follicle numbers and size but a lot better than earlier. I talked to Dr Rodriguez this afternoon and he compared it to my chart from my IVF with Collin - he said it looked exactly the same! So I think that is a great sign!I have another appointment on Saturday, Monday, Tuesday and hopefully the retrieval on Thursday! Things are moving along quick. I feel pretty good - no more headaches. I have though gained a ton of weight and barely fit into my clothes. I guess I need to go buy a few pairs of pants, cause it seems a little too early to get the maternity clothes out! Dont want to jinx myself!
Here is an interesting read about the father of IVF - Robert G Edwards, who was honored this week. http://www.theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2010/10/four-million-test-tube-babies-and-counting/64198/ Thank you Dr Edwards for allowing us to be parents! Craig and I are very thankful for having this technology available to us!
Hope the week is treating everyone great! XOXO
Originally Posted 10/7/10
Monday, October 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment