During story time tonight Collin was adorable. He was laughing at his daddy being silly to the point he spit out his milk at me. It was one of those moments where you can't stop laughing no matter how hard you try. When I gave him hugs and kisses good night I thought "Life is perfect." For four years I have dwelled over needing another child and giving Collin a sibling. I have dreamt of the day that our family is complete and our house is full. But in all reality - we are a family and we are happy. If another child never comes, life will be okay. Collin will be loved and happy - he will not be upset or disappointed in me. If Collin is the only child I ever have, I can not be sad for he is truly an amazing kid. But if we are blessed with just one more kiddo - Collin will be a perfect big brother. He told me today as we were trying to get rid of some of his toys that he needed to save a stuffed animal for his little brother. He said "My little brother will need 1 stuffed animal, some clothes, a bottle, and diapers, that's it." Hah if only it were that simple!
I am off to work on files that I decided not to touch all weekend and then to bed! Next appointment is on Tuesday. Oh and for a bit of humor - I was bored last nigh and figured up how many shots I will have gone through for this cycle and when it is all said and done - I will have had 57 shots, 9 blood draws and 2 surgeries! If it works then I will doing shots for the first 13 or so weeks!
Hope everyone has a great start of the week! Hugs!
Originally Posted 10/3/2010
Monday, October 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment