After the disappointing news on Friday, I thought Sunday would never get here. I was so worried our one embryo would not make it to transfer day. We got to the hospital early Sunday and as soon as I saw a nurse I started drilling her for info. She had not seen the embryologists so did not know where we stood. We sat in the room for 30 minutes while she found out how things look. I seriously thought I was going to vomit. All of you know me well enough to know I do not talk about bodily functions but I actually told Craig that I was about to vomit or crap my pants! He was not impressed but it was true - I was terrified of the outcome. Luckily when the nurse came back it was excellent news. Not only was our one looking great but we also had three others fertilize late! So we were able to transfer two great quality embryos!!! What a relief! Now that transfer is over - I am on bed rest threw tomorrow. It is pretty boring to sit and do nothing all day when you feel great - but I will do what ever it takes.
I started my progesterone shots on Saturday - this is the worst shot of the whole cycle as it has to go into the muscle, so it is a very long needle. I might as well get used to it because if I am pregnant I will do this everyday for at least eight weeks!
My next appointment is on Thursday just to check progesterone levels and then the pregnancy test is on 10/28. I did however stock up on pregnancy tests this weekend and plan to start testing early just so I know as soon as possible!
I will keep everyone posted.
Hugs!!
Monday, October 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment