Well the highs and lows of infertily are way too extreme, just like watching the Rangers and the Yankees! Yesterdays results were wonderful - far better than we had expected and I was on cloud 9. This morning the embryologists called to tell me how many fertilized. I was so excited to hear a strong number so when he told me we just had 1 fertilize you better believe I was shocked. 1 out of 12 - that is awful! I talked with my Drs office and of course they have no way of knowing why if happened and were just as shocked as I was. So we will now transfer on Sunday morning. We do have a chance that their might be a few late fertilizations and their is a chance that our one will stop dividing. So I could go to transfer and have none or have 12 - who knows! Now I just have to sit and wait - this is awful.
I told Craig early on that if it did not work this time - I was done. Oh how that has changed. I am not even finished with this cycle and already know that if this one is a failed cycle I will start another round as soon as the Dr lets me. What do I have to lose? I will have already known the feeling of a failed cycle so why not keep trying? I may lose all sanity that I have left going through this multiple times but if I keep cheering for my Rangers and Cowboys all sanity will be gone anyways!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment