CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 11, 2010

What a week!

And the migraines have kicked in! I have been dealing with a migraine since Sunday evening and it is still going strong. Maybe it is the hormones, or no caffeine, or end of month in the mortgage industry, or stressing about Collins surgery this morning. Not sure what it is but it needs to be gone!

Craig has been home all week which has been nice especially because I have been in bed by 9pm everyday and most nights I was a sleep before Collin was! We had an appointment with Dr R yesterday, all went well and I start my three shots a day tomorrow. This is more than I did last time so it will be interesting to see how I handle it. The nurse gave me a quick training on how to mix the medicines but I still have no clue. Lucky for me their is online training for this so while Collin is resting from surgery I will be giving myself a crash course on chemistry/pharmacy 101!

Off to get Little C ready. Is it odd that he is a little excited about his surgery? He asked me the other day is they would cut his stomach open like mine and I said not they were just going to make his ears better. He said " Aw man that would have been really silly!" Gotta love him!

Originally Posted 10/1/10

0 comments:

Post a Comment