CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 1, 2010

Emotional Mess

First let me apologize for leaving everyone hanging. I have been an emotional mess and have tried to type this several times. Let me start from early last week. I began testing at home on Monday morning and received negatives Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday morning. Then I tested Wednesday night and much to my surprise- it was positive! I was in shock - first time in my life to test and have a positive! So as you can imagine I was floored when I tested Thursday morning at home and got another negative. How could this happen and why?!? Dr called late Thursday and said that I was pregnant but they were concerned. My HCG level was at a 20 which was very low. They said that either I had late implantation or it was a chemical pregnancy. Only way to find out was to retest and see if the numbers were doubling how they should be. So everyday from Thursday to today I took a test in the morning. My positive line was going strong. I felt pretty good last night about things. This morning I woke up to light spotting. I did the blood draw this morning and they called this after noon to let me know that my level was now at a 186 - which was excellent- they were wanting at least 100. I let the nurse know that I was spotting and it seemed to be getting worse. Then they called back to let me know that my progesterone level was on the lower side and I needed to up now dosage. She said that it is very likely the reason for the bleeding and told me to be on moderate bed rest. No climbing stairs,lifting or walking more then needed. I have looked online and it seems that this is something that can be managed so I am trying to stay positive. I know that my Dr is doing everything they can to keep me and the bean healthy. I go back on Wednesday to check all levels again. The nurse did say that the HCG rising like it is is a much better indicator of how everything is going then the spotting.

I am just trying to take this one step at a time. It is all that I can do really. I promise to update once I have more info. Please keep the prayers and positive thoughts coming.

Hugs to all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment