This past week was pretty hard. I was very worried that I was going to need a D&C but I am thrilled to report - I don't! My blood work on Thursday cam back at a negative number so we are in the clear now. We have scheduled our consult with the Dr for Tuesday 11/30 and should start cycling late December or first of January.
I think that I can say I am ready to move on. I have accepted this outcome and realize that their is nothing I could have done differently to get a different result. Dwelling on it any further is not fair to me or my family. This weekend I watched a marathon of Guiliana and Bill. It is a reality show about going through IVF. They also got pregnant but then lost the pregnancy a few weeks later. I cried for over two hours and realized that my thoughts and emotions were normal and okay. I really think it helped me accept our situation and stop dwelling on it.
This weekend Craig and I decided to decorate for Christmas. This is the earliest I have ever decorated and feel silly having it done. But it really is a soothing atmosphere in the house and makes me excited about something again. I want to enjoy every minute of this magical season with Collin and hope that this time next year their will be another one to spoil for the holidays!
Hugs to all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment