Thursday, March 31, 2011
Quick Update
Well- we are a week out from the big retrieval day and things are looking good. I had an appointment this morning and they were able to see 11 sizable follicles with some more that might catch up. My blood work came in this afternoon and everything checks out well their. So they are keeping me on the same dosages of medicines and I go in for me blood work and sonogram on Saturday morning. I am still feeling well, just a little swollen and bruised from shots. I thought for sure I had gained weight but as of this mornings appointment - I am actually down two pounds since the start of the cycle. That was nice to hear!! We have another busy weekend ahead with three birthday parties, Dr. appointment and a baseball game. I am sure looking forward to 3 days of bed rest to get some sleep! I will update after my Saturday appointment. Hugs to all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment